Clinician Needed - Flint
Ele's Place, a healing center for grieving children, is developing a pool of contractual clinicians to work with adult group members in our bereavement programs. Bereavement groups include suicide loss, death of a spouse or partner, death of a child, or other significant death. Clinicians lead peer support groups one evening a week from September through May.
Applicants should have an LMSW, LPC, or LP licensure. Experience in group work and bereavement is highly preferred. To apply, or for more information, contact Hilary Langin at email@example.com or call 517-482-1315 ext. 12. This is an excellent opportunity to assist grieving families by providing valuable and meaningful services.
Ele's Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Family Services & Volunteer Coordinator - Flint
Ele’s Place Flint is seeking a Family Services & Volunteer Coordinator to work with its grief support programs and volunteers. This position is 20 hrs/wk, including two evenings per week.
- Work with other program staff members to provide guidance and information to grieving families and others.
- Conduct family informational meetings and intake sessions.
- Oversee assigned support group program sessions, including supervising volunteers and clinicians.
- Assist with projects, make presentations on behalf of Ele's Place, maintain records, and perform other responsibilities as needed.
- Oversees the recruitment of program volunteers for Ele's Plce Flint, and responds to inquiries from other potential volunteers.
- Ensures Volunteer packets are sent to interested candidates, and information in these packets is kept up-to-date.
- Coordinates the pre- and post-training interview process for prospective facilitators, and conducts interviews.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of facilitator training program and leads portions of the training.
- Identifies additional training needs for facilitators and group leaders; coordinates the development and implementation of trainings, such as in-service workshops.
A minimum of LLMSW, LLP or LPC certification is required. Ideal candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and good computer skills. Adult and child group experience, knowledge of grief issues and community resources required. Previous experience working with volunteers is very helpful. Ideal candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule. To apply, or for more information, contact Hilary Langin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-482-1315 ext. 12.
El'es Place is an Equal Opportunity Employer